As you might have heard, the infrastructure and facilities on offer in our wonderful part of the world are set to expand after it was announced that plans are underway to build a bespoke film studio at Pacific Bay Resort, Coffs Harbour.
Prominent local resident Russell Crowe, Pacific Bay Resort owner Peter Montgomery and film producer Keith Rodger announced last week that the complex will also include two boutique hotels, state-of-the-art film school, Indigenous art gallery & film memorabilia museum. The planning process is estimated to take approximately 12 months.
In the meantime, here are some interesting things to do in our beautiful area:
- National Cartoon Gallery
- Bill Leak Exhibition (22 June - 7 Nov)
- Manga Mania (22 June – 15 Aug)
- Coffs Harbour Showground
- Still Life & Porcelain Painters Art Exhibition (22 June - 21 July)
- Jetty Memorial Theatre
- The Gospel According to Paul (24 June)
- MY LIFE: The story & songs of Billy Joel (25 June)
- Melbourne International Comedy Festival Roadshow (26-27 June)
- Brelsford Park
- Kite Fest of Sydney (27 June)
Whatever you chose to do this weekend, enjoy!