WOOPI BEACH ESTATE - REGISTER YOUR INTEREST IN STAGE 5 NOW!
With Stages 1 - 4 all but sold out, market demand within this estate has been strong. Stage 5 will be the next section released for pre-sale. This pre-release is planned for around Mar 2021. If you would like to receive this information and pricing once at hand, please register your interest and you will be added to our Future Land Buyers Register.
Earthworks on this future Stage 5 is expected to commence around the middle of 2021, with registration then targeted around the end of 2021 - early 2022.
Only minutes south of the coastal village of Woolgoolga, you will find this new residential subdivision named Woopi Beach Estate. Located east of the highway, mostly level home sites with an average size around 600m2. Offering a short stroll from each block to the Solitary Islands Marine Park where Hearnes Lake meets the Pacific Ocean, this land really is position perfect!
• 150 block subdivision
• Stages 1 - 4 have all but sold out due to popular demand
• Estate access to the beach track with beach only 800m away
• Located east of the highway
• Many level rectangular blocks available
• Average block size around 600m2
• 5 minutes drive to Woolgoolga Village
• 15 minutes drive to Coffs Harbour
Disclaimer: Agent does not guarantee accuracy of the information. Purchasers need to make their own independent enquiries.
Property Type - Vacant Land
Land Area - 600m2
Contact Agent to arrange inspection