4 2 2
Escape the heat and hustle of the city to your riverfront hinterland haven, located within the picturesque Upper Orara Valley, a pleasant twenty-minute drive west of Coffs Harbour.
Come home to an oasis of calm set amidst magnificent shade trees, where you will love to relax outdoors overlooking green pastures and enjoying waking to the gentle sounds of birdsong.
Gardeners will delight in the established trees, shrubs, natives and sub-tropical plants. There's ample space for keeping chooks, horses or perhaps you favour charming alpacas and goats, as the present owners do!
- 8.66 hectares (21.4 acres) of Orara riverfront land, with fenced pastures, plus a pocket of unique remnant rainforest
- Single level, quality constructed, country style brick home with Colorbond roof
- Spacious kitchen with garden outlook and access to a paved undercover outdoor dining area
- Central living and dining room with views to the north east, plus a wood-fired heater
- Expansive multi-purpose room, currently used as an artist's studio
- Four-bedrooms; presently configured as three bedrooms, plus a large office
- Two stylish, sunlit bathrooms with floor to ceiling tiles: a large en-suite to the main bedroom, and a generous sized second bathroom with a bath
- Easy care, quality floor tiles throughout
- Ceiling fans in every room, including the outdoor covered dining area
- Built-in wardrobes in three bedrooms
- Roomy laundry with storage cupboards, space for a second fridge, sewing and ironing
- Lock up garage with roller door and workshop space plus a covered carport
- Extra shedding provides three large open bays plus lock up storage for machinery
- Level property is easy to maintain and has easy access to North Island Loop Road
- NBN connected; mobile coverage; located on the school bus route to local and city schools
- Coffs City Council weekly roadside waste collection
The Orara Valley is well known as one of the most desirable locations to live, with lush green pastures and forested hills, pristine waterways, Bindarri National Park, State Forests with swimming holes, trails for horse-riding and mountain biking. Become a part of this vibrant semi-rural community which supports two public schools, regular community events and an annual Valley Fair.
Disclaimer: Agent does not guarantee accuracy of the information. Purchasers need to make their own independent enquiries